Saturday, April 5, 2014

More Potty Talk

It was just me and the kids today and we needed to get out of the house! So after a nice walk at the park we headed to the mall so I could look for some new clothes. 

When we got there I had to use the restroom, and since it was just me and the kids, they had to come with me. So in we went. All 3 of us, double stroller and all, in to the stall. 

As soon as I finished peeing, Hazel cheered, "Yay!! You peed in the potty! Prize!"

There was a woman a few stalls down and I heard her trying to hold back her giggles. At this point I was trying to decide if I should race out of there quickly or wait until she left before I left. I tried to race out,  but have you ever maneuvered a double stroller through a tight space quickly? Doesn't happen. Needless to say, I ran right in to her. We both giggled.

As a friend pointed out, at least it wasn't poop!


No comments:

Post a Comment